At Quantum Recruiters, we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with a fourth generation, family-owned business with more than 85 locations and 2,500 employee members, to fill the Executive Assistant role.
This position is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support services for the Chairman of the Board and the Chief Executive Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to exercise discretion in protecting and releasing confidential information.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with both internal and external contacts.
- Transcribe information from dictation and/or handwritten materials.
- Attend various meetings for the purpose of note taking and documenting meeting minutes.
- Create and maintain various types of correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Maintain an accurate and current filing system for correspondence, literature and other information as needed.
- Perform various public relations and liaison duties.
- Key contact with the University of Oregon regarding a variety of activities, including event tickets and coordination of skybox activities.
- Maintain distribution list and distribute various event tickets as necessary.
- Prepare monthly reports as assigned.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace.
- Coordinate meeting schedules.
- Work with company pilots to coordinate trips involving the company aircraft or charter flights; may include arranging for on-board catering, and/or ground transportation or lodging for passengers.
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for the Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer and others as requested.
- Answer multi-line telephone system.
- Provide clerical support to other Board Members as requested.
- Act as personal assistant to the Chairman of the Board.
- Provide support for Properties and Environmental Departments, as well as back up support for Legal and other Executive Assistants.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner at all times.
- Maintain a safe working environment and observe all safety laws, policies and rules.
- May require period travel to plan and/or attend meetings or events.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Overtime work and travel may be required in this position.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree (BA) or equivalent experience from college or technical school, or 3-5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Read, analyze and interpret most general business documents, correspondence and written instruction.
- Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Communicate effectively with top management, boards of directors, public groups and other members of the organization.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where circumstances may be beyond one’s control or influence.
- Deal with a variety of abstract variables.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
To be considered for this direct hire opportunity, please submit resume to email@example.com. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.