At Quantum Recruiters, we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our client, a leader in multiple industrial sectors including automotive, marine, RV, aerospace and agriculture is seeking a dynamic, seasoned HR Director who will serve on the executive leadership team and lead all human resources functions. This role is strategically aligned with business functions across the organization to drive best practices and support the organization’s most important asset – our people!
As the HR Director you will be responsible for the personnel activity within the organization from both an operational and strategic perspective. You will help leadership align organizational and people capabilities with the business strategy and needs, maximize the employee experience and drive a robust organizational climate to attract, develop and retain the right talent for the organization.
· Effectively lead the HR team; supporting 35 locations throughout the US
· Strongly support the values and culture of the organization in all HR functions
· Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan
· Lead HR practices and objectives that supports the organizations mission and will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment and the ongoing development of a successful workforce
· Deliver guidance to other members of the executive leadership team, providing direction and support on HR related issues
· Develop and implement programs that develop employees’ skills and strengthen their abilities to effectively perform their role
· Ensure compliance with company, local, state and federal employment laws
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
· 7-10 years of experience in HR Management supporting multiple locations
· Solid business acumen with experience being a successful partner
· Capacity to solve problems through creative and innovative solutions
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively; strategically focused on continuous improvement
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit resume for review. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.