At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with a leader in the technology arena to fill an IT professional role.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
This position is responsible for the internal technical needs of all employees as well as certain internal systems of client companies.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the organization more efficient
- Logical networks to include IP addressing
- Internal computer security
- Windows Active Directory management
- Internal company phone system support
- Cell phone and other device support and management
- Managing the Google Apps, and all systems-related tasks for other SaaS
- Managing internal systems
- Maintain networking for facility based devices such as cameras and security system
- Maintaining an accurate IT hardware and software inventory
- Supporting the hardware and software needs of employees
- Configuring the hardware and software for server-based products
- Preference for obtaining at least one technical IT certification per year of employment
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES / EDUCATION
Education & Experience
- No less than 2 to 5 years working in the IT professional field (with a degree in Information Technology preferred but not required) and basic networking knowledge.
- Technical IT certifications are preferred.
- Must be a self-starter that is passionate about IT, personal growth, and learning in general.
- Must have exceptional planning and organizational skills, empathy for IT Professionals and an understanding of their role and training needs.
Skills that are Preferred but not Required
- Familiarity with maintaining internal Network Security
- Familiarity with Linux system administration
- Familiarity with management of wireless network
- A healthy sarcasm/ quick wit
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, Slack, and internal software
Our client offers an incredible benefits package as well as a fun and progressive work environment. For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.