National Sales Manager
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with Authentic Models, a home décor company specializing in items with historical significance. AM is now closing in on its 50th year anniversary with many of their early clients, in over sixty countries worldwide, still sharing in their passion for the unknown, unusual and undiscovered.
We are seeking a National Sales Manager to lead the North Americas group in the growth and development of the region.
Are you an entrepreneur that wants to own your territory? Do you love to travel? Do you love to hunt – looking for that next opportunity to sell a quality product? We are seeking a decisive, energetic, and highly motivated National Sales Manager that is passionate about growth!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ultimately be responsible to drive all sales and marketing activities to exceed annual sales targets.
- Be the direct owner of all key and core account relationships, driving in person meetings with a focus on short-term sales review and long-term sales & promotion strategy planning .
- Maximize the sales and profit potential of the Americas region.
- Responsible for creating and implementing value added promotional programs with supporting sales action plans.
- Responsible for fully qualifying leads and developing creative and winning programs that resonate with the client’s goals and objectives and stand out from the competition.
- Develop and implement sales action plans to increase leads and revenue.
- Represent AM at key association and industry groups through membership and active participation.
- Be a natural leader for the existing sales team (leading by example)
- Grow both the inside and outside sales force
Strategy & Planning
- Understand customer and channel requirements to adapt and communicate the value of AM products through creative sales and marketing solutions.
- Liaise with key dealers to constantly monitor market intelligence – competitive analysis, budget data, pricing.
- Participate with product development team and executive leadership team for annual planning, budgeting and analysis.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong grasp of commercial sales focus.
- Understanding and experience with a broad range of marketing principles and tactics.
- Strong understanding and network in the commercial sales of home interior products, gifts, accessories or similar industry background.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision to develop sales plans and goals.
- Able to develop new ideas, initiatives and promotions that lead to increased sales volume.
- Team player; work collaboratively with peers.
- Able to lead a team of inside sales staff with the ability to also grow and develop an outside sales force.
- Ability to travel as required, estimated 50% of the time.
- A minimum of (5) years’ experience as a successful National Sales Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to promote AM and its products to clients and suppliers.
- Must have knowledge and network within home décor, furniture and/or gift industry