At Quantum Recruiters, we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our client, a well established leader in the design, development and production of training tools, has an immediate opening for a Product Designer. Your passion for product design, interaction design, and visual design to craft user-centered experiences across web, desktop, mobile and television could qualify you for this exciting opportunity.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Deliverables are timely and of the highest standard.
- You make the team stronger with your abilities and positive attitude.
- Help define and iterate on the learning experience for our client's product.
- Develop high-fidelity mock-ups, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate your work.
- Contribute to and further refine our client's design system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or a related field with at least 3 years of work experience in a comparable field; or equivalent years of education and experience
- Understand a request from conception to execution, and be able to communicate function and form of the final product.
- Ability to establish necessary resources and tasks to successfully complete projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment where things change quickly.
Our client offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your passion for excellence will be rewarded. For immediate consideration, please submit resume and on-line portfolio for review. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.