Administrative Assistant - Manufacturing
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a well-established fabrication facility, located in the heart of the Willamette Valley providing high quality steel products at a competitive price, to fill the an Administrative Assistant. Successful candidates will have strong computer skills (Excel and Word), the ability to coordinate with multiple departments and pay close attention to detail!
This is a direct hire opportunity offering incredible benefits, competitive compensation and opportunities for professional advancement.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office Products
- Strong math skills
- Can read and interpret drawings
- Can follow and help continuously improve process
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make professional phone, email and in-person presentations
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously (multi-tasking). Excellent knowledge of technical specifications
- Strong problem solver
- 2-3 Years of verifiable experience in manufacturing administration office, document control or similar role
- Excellent professional references
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.