Adobe Experience Marketing Manager
Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with one of Oregon's finest employers to fill the AEM Marketing Manager role. This opportunity offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your creativity, expertise and hard work will be rewarded. If you are passionate, love to be an integral part of the team’s success, are tenacious, curious and love to learn . . . we want you on our team.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE
The AEM Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and executing content on our client’s public website. This role will work closely with the entire marketing team and the internal development team to ensure content is up-to-date and campaigns are executed seamlessly.
Additionally, the AEM Marketing Manager will develop and execute website testing programs using Adobe Target and will become expert in personalization and relevant content strategies for key audiences on the website.
- Create and execute website campaigns, testing & content segmentation programs
- Manage and drive key business metrics including MQLs, SQLs and other website communication opportunities
- Define business requirements for KPI measurement, lead funnel reporting and vehicle performance by working closely with Marketing team.
- Analyze data to determine program effectiveness and provide suggestions on how to optimize tactics
- Identify new opportunities to reach new prospects, including new content and testing
- Support maintenance and accuracy of web content and new public website development projects
- Collaborate in a team environment to plan, manage and support the execution of programs
- Manage content and campaigns to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion on the website
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years working with AEM and other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Experience with website testing and optimization and analyzing data
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers
- Understanding of the relationship between website content and conversions
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge around marketing test and learn strategies, target audience selection, customer segmentation is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.