Construction Project Manager
Eugene, OR 97401
Quantum Recruiters focuses intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with an established, family owned local business in Eugene to fill the Project Manager role. We are seeking a proven leader with strong organization skills and a background in construction.
An ideal candidate for this position will have combination of construction knowledge, bidding small construction jobs, and excellent Excel and budgeting skills. Verifiable construction/building maintenance experience is a must. This position will provide assistance with overall management direction for small construction projects. Other duties include: administrative support/scheduling and direction servicing our managed property’s maintenance needs; ensure that project objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters; heavy emphasis on computer skills especially Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Microsoft Project would be an added benefit.
- Track budgets for all projects and report to managers/clients weekly or more often as appropriate.
- Process work orders for all maintenance calls for managed properties.
- Update and monitor all preventative/recurring maintenance work orders for managed properties.
Assist Maintenance Manager with:
- Assist and/or take the lead in estimating projects
- Support overall company safety objectives
- Job set up
- Establish budget/bids for projects
- Oversee, track, and report the progress and quality of work being performed by in-house crew and sub-contractors.
- Establish schedule for projects
- Understand and enforce requirements of scope of work
- Provides effective leadership for project performance
- Establish and monitor project objectives
- Ensures project closeout is timely and complete
- Directing and managing maintenance technicians
- Communicate ideas for improving field processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and develops this attitude in others
- Above average Microsoft Office knowledge and skills especially Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to organize and maintain task schedules for project completion
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications preferred
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
- Flexible/Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to show initiative when working unassisted or given little direction
- Ability to engage others in the project
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, with the desire to grow and succeed. For immediate consideration, please submit resume for review. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.