Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with a locally owned precision sheet metal fabrication facility to fill the Controller role.
Our client is in search of a self-directed, hands-on and experienced Controller to oversee all accounting activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, job costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic professional who thrives in a busy work place and is well adept at multitasking.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Perform accurate and timely monthly and annual financial closes
- Preparation, review and distribution of all financial reporting packages
- Develop and monitor budgets
- Identify and research variances
- Oversee cash management functions and perform timely bank reconciliations
- Ensure all account reconciliations performs accurately and timely
- Prepare and file all required documents for income, property, sales and use, payroll, insurance, license and permits
- Supervise Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable personnel
- Ensure all transactions updated in accounting system daily
- Audit all job costing
- Work closely with Managers regarding job status, costing at completion and resolve job costing issues
- Commercial project invoicing and compliance
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience in a management role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with senior management team
- Strong general ledger, GAAP, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and banking knowledge.
- Manufacturing accounting experience preferred
- Extreme attention to detail, highly organized, adheres to deadlines and values follow through.
- Ability to juggle multiples tasks at once
- Experience with JobBoss a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.