270 OAKWAY CTR Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently recruiting to fill the Controller position with a local, well established manufacturing facility. If you like to dig in and get things done, we want to hear from you. The Controller is responsible for the execution and oversight of the facility-level financial and reporting functions. As the Controller, you will focus on fostering continuous improvement, managing daily financial transactions and generating monthly financial reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accounting functions of the plant and insures that its execution follows Corporate accounting and finance policies and procedures. General areas of accounting responsibility are: General ledger and all supporting sub ledgers, including fixed assets, inventories, receivables, cash, payables, accruals, and various compliance requirements
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, and internal management reporting
- Supervises & administer plant accounts payable, invoicing, accounts receivable, and banking processes and activities
- Executes capital project tracking and reporting and supports corporate fixed asset accounting
- Leads/executes monthly financial close process, internal control, and reporting cycle in a manufacturing environment
- Facility tax compliance (sales and use, business privilege, property) and reporting of financial information
- Maintains monthly performance metrics reporting
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Finance with strong accounting experience will be considered)
- A minimum of five years of broad based industry accounting experience, prefer experience in manufacturing
- Demonstrated skill in organization, planning, problem solving, decision making, communication, project management and effective management of resources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Experience in manufacturing is desired.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume for review. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.