Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently working with a well established Springfield-based timberland company that has an immediate opening for a skilled Cost Accountant.
The Cost Accountant will be an integral part of the accounting team and will be responsible for planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
Responsibilities include monitoring unit cost variances, preparing cost of goods sold and production reports, reconciling beginning raw materials, work-in-progress and finished-goods stock, preparing monthly journal entries, preparing monthly and quarterly accounting reports, conducting inventory analysis, and generating reports for management.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting/financial reporting
- Month-end closing experience
- Experience with Sage 100 / MAS90 or equivalent accounting program
- Proficiency with MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent benefits package offered. To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please submit a resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.