270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently recruiting to fill a full time Costing/Pricing Analyst position with a well-established Eugene company. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Job Summary: The Costing/Pricing Analyst is responsible for coordinating and executing supplier costing and customer pricing strategies that support the business model. Daily processing/data entry of vendor delivery documents and customer invoicing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with suppliers to receive cost via electronic means and calculate all costing formulas.
- Update supplier costing information in accounting system, generate pricing reports, and distribute to management on a daily basis.
- Based on real-time costing data, analyze and communicate costing information to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide customers with quotes via fax, email, or phone, as requested.
- Process supplier’s delivery information into accounting system, including date of receipt, time of receipt, and quantity received.
- Generate customer invoicing.
- Partner with various internal departments to provide data analysis.
- Reconcile monthly inventories.
- Compile monthly sales information for distribution to customers.
- Track special deliveries, and submit invoices as required.
Required Competencies and Experience:
- Excellent data entry skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analysis. Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, set goals, and accomplish responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Works well in a team environment, with a diverse workforce.
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience with Sage 100 or MAS 90 preferred.
- 3+ years of related pricing and analytics experience preferred.
- Hours Per Week: Regularly scheduled for 40 hours per week.
- Days Per Week: Mon-Friday; 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.