Customer Service / Inside Sales Rep - Industrial Accounts
Commensurate with Experience Eugene, OR 97401
The Inside Sales position, under the direction of the VP of Sales or local Territory Sales Manager, is responsible for Customer Support through order processing, technical assistance and education for all products manufactured and distributed by our client. We are seeking candidates with a background in manufacturing or the wood products industry.
We are seeking a candidate with experience working in a sawmill. Have you been a saw filer or millwright and want to use your technical knowledge in an office environment?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all inbound calls for internal and external customer in a professional manner.
- Accurately quote, enter, correct and transmit customer orders, confirmations and work orders.
- Accurately enter purchase orders for products associated with sales orders.
- Work with manufacturing plants to ensure on time deliveries.
- Help Outside Sellers resolve open order issues to ensure invoicing is completed on time.
- Participate in National and regional trade shows.
- Product Category Management/Purchasing (including VMI Inventory when necessary).
- Reviewing the SAGE Open Order Report weekly to ensure all orders that shipped are invoiced.
- Physically pull products for sales orders when needed, package them and arrange for shipment of outbound orders.
- Additional duties as needed and/or assigned by supervision/management.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, required. Business Degree or equivalent, two years proven sales or marketing experience in a similar position, preferably in the sawmill industry, a plus.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills with a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated decision-making, analytical and trouble shooting skills with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must be self-directed/motivated and able to multi-task.
- Work schedule flexibility, with or without notice, to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Strong Technical aptitude
- Exceptional Listening Skills
- High Sense of Urgency
This is a direct hire opportunity offering exceptional benefits and opportunities for advancement. Please submit resume for immediate consideration.