Customer Service / Inside Sales Rep
Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our client is seeking a Customer Service Rep/ Inside Sales Representative. This person needs to be a self-starter, innovative, resourceful, confident, display highly developed professional communication skills and demonstrate an eagerness to thoroughly learn our products and services.
Our client is a locally owned and operated company in the building products industry with customers across the US and Canada. They in rapid growth stage and have been increasing sales at a double-digit rate in recent years.
The Customer Service Rep/ Inside Sales role exists to assure accuracy and excellence in the communication of our processes, products, and how they relate to customer needs. This position is responsible for receiving orders, customer estimate requests, accurately placing orders, and answering customer questions or concerns. Additionally this position fields sales requests, freight costs, shipping times, and much more.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide product quotes to distributors and contractors. Follow through on leads by email or phone to provide quotes, samples, the Acme Cone Catalog, or the Customer Order Form.
- Place orders for distributors and contractors paying close attention to details such as product spec and shipping.
- Purchase material from suppliers and vendors, negotiating the price on large volume orders. Estimate freight costs and shipping lead times.
- Setup up freight for outgoing/incoming orders and PO’s.
- Add sales orders to the production schedule.
- Communicate with the Production Manager for accuracy in manufacturing.
- Sort and distribute incoming calls, emails, and walk-in customers.
- With accurately and confidentiality receive and input customer’s financial information such as their credit card number.
- Resolve customer complaints and address their concerns.
- Attend functions and trade shows representing Acme Cone.
- Maintain contacts and expand company footprint.
- Strong customer relations skills and the ability to build and retain relationships, understand customer needs and their point of view.
- Exceed customer expectations resulting in repeat orders.
- Accuracy in processing orders and providing quotes.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Be a team player and personable.
- Quick learner, detailed oriented, and produce accurate work.
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to coordinate between clients and vendors/suppliers
- Sales and or price quote experience preferred
- Experience receiving orders and accurately processing information
- Knowledge of roofing process and materials preferred, but willing to train someone who is interested and can rapidly learn.
Our client offers an excellent benefits program including: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. 401(k) retirement plan, PTO, and on-line sales training.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Rep/ Inside Sales position please submit resume for immediate consideration.