Document Control Technician
Tangent, OR 97389
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with L&M Industrial Fabrication to fill the Document Control Technician role.
The facility is supported by a dynamic, collaborative team providing solutions for building inspiring projects, executing in a fast-paced environment while delivering high quality products to the customer. Our client sets high expectations for what they can accomplish as a team and as individuals and seeks a team member that expects excellence out of themselves and strives to reach their full potential.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering incredible benefits, competitive compensation and opportunities for professional advancement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and submit all drawings to customer, PEs and PMs
- Process approved packages to detailer
- Process all 'ready to go' packages in Fabtrol
- Distribution of all packages to appropriate team members
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office Products
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Continuously improve process
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make professional phone, email and in-person presentations
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously (multi-tasking). Excellent knowledge of technical specifications
- Strong problem solver
- 2-3 Years of verifiable experience in document control or similar role
- Excellent professional references
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.