Electrical Panel Builder
Philomath, OR 97370
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently recruiting to fill an Electrical Controls Panel Builder for our client in Philomath, OR. The successful candidate will layout and assemble electrical control enclosures and install field devices.
- Layout and install electrical hardware such as, but not limited to, breakers, relays, contactors, fuse blocks, terminal blocks, PLC hardware, motor drives, sensors and other miscellaneous devices.
- Interpret electrical prints
- Ring out electrical circuits and verify they have been installed according to prints
- Provide controls engineering with red line prints of all modifications done
- Be able to bend conduit, install wire-ways and pull wire into the conduit and/or wire ways
- Label all field devices cabinets and panels
- Maintain day to day files and documentation including but not limited to time cards, expense reports, vacation request forms and status reports and inventory records and maintenance records
- Must be able to maneuver 70 lbs
- working knowledge of basic power tools, voltmeter, and amp probe
- Ability to interpret drill and tap tables and trouble shoot basic electrical systems
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.