Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently seeking a full time experienced Executive Assistant.
This position provides executive level, confidential administrative support to the assigned Executive team members. The Executive Assistant performs a wide variety of sensitive, complex work which requires independent judgment and a high degree of discretion.
This position reports to the CFO, Director of Production and the Director of Human Resources and collaborates with other Executive Assistants. The Executive Assistant establishes and maintains effective working relationships with family members, Board members, the Executive team and others in the company. This position interacts with customers, consultants, visitors and guests of the organization.
- Responsible for providing executive level, confidential administrative support to the assigned EXM team members.
- Actively manages calendars as requested which includes reviewing incoming invitations for meetings and scheduling meetings. Responds to meeting requests in a timely manner and recommends adjustments as needed.
- Reviews all incoming emails, determines priority, coordinates information flow, and responds to or tracks responses accordingly.
- Responsible for assisting assigned EXM team members to remain on task for major deliverables, such as Board reports. Anticipates needs and reacts accordingly. This includes preparing material, compiling information, and collaborating with others in order to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for coordinating meeting arrangements both on and off-site, which includes securing equipment, catering services, and logistics needs such as travel, lodging, and registrations.
- Composes and prepares confidential spreadsheets, advanced presentations, reports and other complex documents. Completes various research projects as directed.
- Coordinates with the designated travel agent on arranging domestic and international travel plans and itineraries. Keeps assigned EXM members updated with relevant information needed while traveling. Ensures that all travel arrangements are following company travel guidelines.
- Gathers receipts and related information to compile and complete expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains confidential, executive files and information. Creates and maintains systems to organize and track data.
- Makes all necessary arrangements for various meetings, functional events, and other company-wide gatherings.
- Works with the CFO and related committees on special projects. May assist with compiling financial data and preparing related reports as directed.
- Attends meetings as requested and takes minutes.
- Serves as a liaison between employees and other Executive Team members.
- Provides backup to other Executive Assistant positions.
- Assures the highest level of confidentiality on sensitive matters concerning the company.
- Supports and perpetuates the organizations core values and corporate culture.
- Performs special projects and other work as assigned.
Required Education, Training, Skills & Knowledge
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires 4+ years administrative support experience with 2+ years’ experience providing high level support to an executive.
- Ability to prepare confidential, complex reports, correspondence, presentations and other written materials. Strong writing and grammar skills required.
- Requires experience in performing data analysis and creating reports. Strong attention to detail and analytical skills when working with data required.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines, taking initiative, and following through on a variety of requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively make decisions independently and to use good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
- Extremely proactive, the ability to anticipate the needs of others and work under minimal supervision.
- Advanced skills using Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. MS Office certification preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively using tact, courtesy, and good judgment while representing the company in a positive manner. Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and relationships.
- Regular and reliable attendance at the place of business.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company values, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Bilingual language skills in Spanish & English.
- Experience using SharePoint, Visio and Concur.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.