Salem, OR 97392
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with Wildwood | Mahonia to fill the Executive Assistant role in their Salem office.
Wildwood | Mahonia is a small family of companies with solid assets: residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural properties including developed and undeveloped holdings. Our client has a passion for quality, innovation and stewardship. Their commitment to sustainability began over 30 years ago.
Wildwood | Mahonia’s diverse range of activities include:
- Urban: Land-use planning, property development and management
- Rural: Vineyard, wine, plant nursery, bio fuels and watershed restoration
- Community: Support for environmental, education and children’s issues
As the Executive Assistant you will provide administrative support, reception and office management for the Wildwood | Mahonia office and staff. In this role you will also provide property management assistance to a variety of commercial and residential properties. This position has varying degrees of responsibilities, as well as opportunities, and is an essential part of the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing support for the team: coordinating executive staff efforts, calendaring, note taking, scheduling, composing correspondence/newsletters, special projects, research, managing office supplies and equipment, coordinating IT support including websites and social media pages
- Data entry for tracking of wine inventory and nursery product availability in MS Excel
- Preparing and documenting wine and/or plant donations; scheduling pickups and deliveries
- Marketing support for wine and nursery operations and community involvement
- Marketing properties, advertising vacancies and promoting properties through outreach efforts
- Promoting positive tenant relations while serving as the primary point of contact for tenants and liaison between tenants & management: responding to phone calls, emails, maintenance requests, etc.
- Receiving and tracking rent receipts
- Provide assistance with the leasing process: showings, applications, screening, creation of documents, inspections, etc.
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting and assisting office visitors
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum of three five years of experience in a professional office environment
- Passion for and/or an interest in environment, community and sustainability
- A high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, with a love for connecting with people
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with desktop publishing and social media platforms
- Prior experience with or an interest in property management preferred
- Ability to multitask and positively handle shifting priorities simultaneously
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. (no phone calls please) All inquiries kept strictly confidential.