Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers in the Pacific Northwest. We are currently seeking a Facilities Technician. Our client offers a fun and vibrant culture, fantastic benefits and opportunities for professional growth.
As the Facilities Technician, you will assist the Facilities Manager with the daily facilities needs of all buildings leased or owned by our client.
- Supporting the Facilities Manager on projects as directed
- Performing prescribed facilities preventative maintenance on buildings, equipment, and grounds as directed by the Facilities Manager (including performing daily/weekly facilities walkthrough tasks)
- Meeting and communicating with third party contractors as scheduled or directed by the Facilities Manager
- Assist with the set up of company sponsored events
- Obtaining relevant supplies and equipment for the Facilities and IT teams as needed
- Supporting the Facilities Manager in the preventative maintenance of facilities equipment, including HVAC and other building equipment
- Supporting the day-to-day facilities needs of the offices located in Eugene, Coburg, Bend, and Medford (and others as added and applicable)
Skills & Experience Required
- 2-3 years of experience working in the field of construction or facilities maintenance
- Ability to think independently
- Previous experience using project tracking system, such as JIRA, preferred but not required
- Ability to efficiently engage in problem solving and analysis
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.