270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401
Incredible opportunity for a dynamic and strategic General Manager for an all-encompassing Eugene commercial contractor servicing financial institutions throughout Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho and California.
As the General Manager of Lee-Built Construction, you will be responsible for integrating the major functions of the business while leading the day-to-day operations of this successful company. In addition, you will have overall responsibility for relationship development with key internal and external stakeholders while working with clients and other building professionals such as architects, engineers, inspectors, and other specialists to ensure best practices are offered to our valued clients.
Previous background and experience in the construction field, along with a demonstrated ability to manage a dynamic team, effectively communicate, problem solve, provide leadership and direction, develop organizational efficiencies and oversee company growth, sales and marketing.
Required Competencies and Experience
- 5+ years construction management experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a team
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Proficiency with office computer software and equipment
- Passion for innovation, continuous improvement and evolution
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.