Learner Experience Representative
Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with one of Oregon's finest employers to fill the Learner Experience Representative role. This opportunity offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your creativity, expertise and hard work will be rewarded. If you are passionate about the customer experience, love to be an integral part of others’ success, are tenacious, curious and love to learn . . . we want you on our team.
Scope of Position
- Create and deliver a WOW experience for customers and ensure they get the most out of their subscription.
- As an LX Representative you will take a personal and proactive approach to customer management. You will work with all customer segmentations, with a focus on large multi-license accounts, understanding their company goals in depth and helping them achieve those goals through ongoing engagement.
- To be successful in this role you must show up every day ready to serve as the advocate for each learner. You will ensure they know how to leverage products, connect them to available resources, and maximize their time and investment in having the best learning experience possible.
- This role will work across our various channels to meet the customer where they are. This will include the onboarding process, enterprise learning services, coaching, trade shows, community/sponsorship activities, and other opportunities as they arise. We want to have the experience extend from the website, to the phone, their inbox, and into their communities when possible.
Measures of Success
- Account health
- Customer engagement (Active Licenses, Validated Minutes, Minutes Watched)
- Retention rate
- Build relationships and trust with key decision makers to be sure they understand the value and continued utilization of products to keep their business on the cutting edge of IT technology.
- Onboard account admins, discover the goals for their organization, and prescribe appropriate learning services.
- Help learners develop structure to their training and provide accountability to accomplish their goals.
- Ensure learners are aware of, and utilizing, the components of the Learning Experience that are appropriate for them.
- Nurture, increase engagement, and improve the health of accounts assigned to your portfolio.
- Maintain detailed information at the account and individual level in Salesforce.
- Innovate new ways to continually improve the learning experience.
- Work collaboratively with other customer facing personnel on our Sales and Support teams.
- Must have exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think independently
- Possess strong strategic decision-making skills
- Must have exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Must be kind, considerate, empathetic and persuasive
- Must be creative
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly