Learning Content Administrator
270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters, we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are partnering with the leader in technology training to fill the Learning Content Administrator role. As the Learning Content Administrator, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, collaborating with multiple teams to create the highest caliber learning content for IT professionals.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
- This role will work with the Marketing, Training, and Learning Content teams to create content that benefits our learners and assure that all of the content we put out is of the highest caliber
- Utilize internal tools to create, review, and manage the content on our website
- Work with the Learning Content Manager to document policies, procedures and work flows
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where communication is key
- Work with the Learning Content team on large initiatives to create content with aggressive timelines where teamwork will be key
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Effectively support the Learning Content team.
- Stream lining of administration and organization of projects to ensure that everyone knows what to work on, when.
- Develop content for internal teams to be better informed about our product
- Create new content and plans for content that will drive value for the learner
- Interacting with trainers, marketing and development to mitigate road blocks
- Work with Learning Content Manager to continually develop and improve processes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Education
- Familiarity with eLearning
- Ability to learn internal websites quickly
- Technical writing experience
For immediate consideration, please submit resume for review.