Lowboy Truck Driver - CDL
Springfield, OR 97477
Direct Hire Opportunity!
At Quantum Recruiters, we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Founded nearly 4 decades ago, our client began from small beginnings with the vision of being the single provider of rock drilling, blasting and crushing services in Oregon. Today, the business is still family owned with roots in Lane County and work extending to Alaska, Montana, Washington, Idaho, Nevada and California.
We are actively seeking a full time Lowboy Driver. Our client offers competitive compensation along with a rich benefits package including 100% of employee premiums paid for Health and Vision insurance, 401k with up to 4% employer match, PTO, iPhone, and opportunities for overtime.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience/endorsements:
Must have valid CDL
Must have experience hauling heavy equipment off-road (e.g. experience hauling heavy equipment for logging companies)
Hazmat endorsement is preferred
• Health Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
• Vision Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
• Dental Insurance - We pay 25% of employee premiums
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- Employees are given the option to contribute a portion of their earnings, pre-tax, into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). They can use the funds contributed to their account to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses that are not covered by insurance.
• 401k - We match 100% of the first 3% of your salary that you contribute, and 50% of the amount that exceeds 3%, up to 5% of your annual earnings. In addition, our client may make a profit-sharing contribution to your account at the end of the plan year.
• Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance) is paid as pre-tax wages into the employee's 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
• Paid Time Off - We offer 40 hours of annual paid time off (PTO) that is available for use after 90 days of employment. For every full year of service, employees' PTO accrual increases by 8 hours.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.