Marketing Performance Analyst
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently seeking a Marketing Performance Analyst responsible for implementing and managing a world-class reporting platform that will give our client’s marketing team granular detail on marketing performance and ROI. As the Marketing Performance Analyst, you’ll work closely with the Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social, Content Marketing and Marketing Operations teams to increase profitability and drive growth.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Number of quality leads generated
- Number of leads converted to free week signups
- Number of free week sign ups converted to signups
- Increased usage of products/features by learners
- Increased satisfaction of learners based on clear, direct communication
- Number of renewals
- Developing strategy for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis, and forecasting to support marketing decision making and improve the understanding of marketing performance at the channel and sub-channel level
- Identify actionable insights and provide recommendations for marketing optimization and budget allocation across marketing channels
- Build and manage detailed dashboards that report on traffic, conversion, ADS, and ROI (LTV:CAC ratio) at the channel/sub-channel level
- Work closely with our Business Analytics team to identify our most profitable customer segments and map back to marketing campaigns & cost
- Audit existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in technology and/or data
- Build and optimize attribution models that measure the impact of multi-channel/multi-touch marketing
- Work closely with the Marketing team on budget and growth projections for digital channels
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of digital marketing programs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 10+ years of digital marketing analytics experience, preferably within a SaaS or subscription business environment
- Prefer master’s degree in math or data science
- Deep understanding of finance and digital marketing and how to apply math and data science to solve difficult problems
- Experience with marketing & CRM platforms, Salesforce.com, Tube Mogul, Tableau, Marketo, AEM, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C business models associated KPIs
- Proven track record of creating and managing marketing dashboards and reporting that drive efficiency and scale
- Strong business judgment and the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported manner
This opportunity offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your experience, expertise and hard work will be rewarded. If you are passionate, love to be an integral part of a collaborative team’s success, are tenacious, curious and love to learn . . . we want you on our team. Our client, located in beautiful Eugene, OR offers a rewarding work environment, excellent compensation and benefits along with opportunities for personal and professional growth!
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.