Marketing Project Manager
Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager. As the Marketing Project Manager, you will oversee project timelines and drive creative workflow throughout our client’s internal marketing group.
The Marketing Project Manager, will act as the project point person for the marketing team and liaison between marketing and other internal teams and external partners. The Project Manager leads to keep projects on track and ensure teams aware of upcoming priorities. Responsibilities include working with the marketing team to manage campaigns and other initiatives across the department, ensuring a smooth project development flow, tracking project status, managing project milestones, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative & content reviews, presentation set-up and driving workflow and tool alignment for the group.
- Superior project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be proactive and problem solve
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Strong written, interpersonal and negotiation skills to manage through diplomacy
- Proven ability to create and implement new department workflows, tools, and systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a creative or marketing department; skilled at working with campaign development teams
- Understanding and appreciation of the creative and marketing development process
- Must be able to multi-task, with proven effectiveness working under pressure
- Attention to detail, while understanding the bigger picture
- Manage project road map for marketing team for project milestones with team from project approval, through strategic development, content and creative development and production to completion.
- Ensure schedules and road maps are communicated and shared with all stakeholders.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to understand team strategies and priorities and update regularly.
- Facilitate weekly campaign meetings, tracking action items for the marketing team and external partners.
- Assist in the management, scheduling and agenda for marketing and creative team projects.
- Work with Marketing Director and team to facilitate project and campaign conception process and structure of reviews specific to project needs.
- Take meeting notes and align with the marketing team to distribute as needed.
- Manage, organize and archive project and campaign materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Project Management or other related field required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years working with marketing and/or creative teams in an agency environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing/creative campaign process.