Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently recruiting to fill an Operations Manager role in Eugene, Oregon. Our client offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package along with professional development opportunities.
The Operations Manager is responsible for coordinating the warehouse and transportation of goods between multiple locations throughout Lane County and the coastal communities and leads operational strategies on the ground level in the following areas: inventory management, product storage, order fulfillment, physical distribution, warehouse operations and logistics between multiple locations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations within logistics and transportation to ensure service and distribution metrics are met.
- Develop, lead, coach, train and motivate team members.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives in safety, delivery, quality and cost.
- 5+ years of progressive logistics experience and leadership success in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Must have, or have the ability to obtain, CDL-A license
- A leader who has hands-on skills that can mentor and develop other employees.
- Must possess a level of curiosity to understand the improvements required within logistics and takes initiate to drive change.
- Prefer profit and loss, sales or cost management accountability experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and exhibit a high level of integrity and business ethics.
For immediate consideration, apply NOW or call 541.683.1757 to schedule an appointment. Quantum Recruiters is open 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday, with after-hours and weekend appointments available for your convenience.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.