Part Time Office Manager
At Quantum Recruiters, we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently partnering with a leader in the tech industry to fill a direct hire, part time Office Manager role. This position will ensure all day to day functions of the Bend office operations run smoothly in order to cultivate the most positive and productive work environment for the team.
If you are looking for a fun and dynamic work environment full of passionate co-workers, this is the place for you!
• Point of contact for all third party office vendors.
• Direct and coordinate office services and related activities, including overseeing work quality of third party office vendors.
• Coordinate and act as point of contact for all visitors to the Bend office, including employees from other client locations.
• Coordinate with the IT and Facilities teams to facilitate delivery and setup of office equipment and furniture.
• Supervise maintenance of office equipment.
• Maintain inventory and budget of all office supplies, and order supplies as needed.
• Ensure daily delivery or pick up of lunch for the Bend team, including updating and rotating lunch sources based upon team feedback.
• Periodically coordinate out of office meals for the Bend team.
• Maintain inventory of coffee and snack items.
• Distribute incoming office mail, and facilitate sending office mail and packages.
• As needed, coordinate with the Employee Engagement Coordinator to align employee events and distribute new hire welcome swag.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years office support experience.
• Must be an independent thinker.
• Must have exceptional planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Capacity to work in a fast paced environment where things change quickly.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
This position will have some flexibility in schedule - working approximately 20 hours per week.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.