PeopleSoft Application Systems Analyst
Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with the City of Eugene Information Services Department (ISD) in recruiting for a PeopleSoft Application Systems Analyst who love application support and keeping projects moving quick! The ISD department is a team of dedicated and innovative people who share a love of working with technology to solve problems. Join the fun, friendly, and diverse Application Development (AppDev) Team. You will have the opportunity to creatively support the citywide PeopleSoft systems for an organization with extensive opportunities to learn and make a difference in a community that cares about you.
The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate:
- Experience with PeopleTools object types, including Integration Broker, Application Package, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Data Mover, PS Query, Integration broker, Component Interface, File Layout, SQR
- Self-starter with experience using Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, SQL(Microsoft SQL), Component Interface PeopleSoft application development and testing experience.
- The ability to implement, configure, and support PeopleSoft modules and applications.
- PeopleSoft 9.2 experience in any of the following HCM, ELM or FSCM – Workforce Administration, Core HR, Payroll Interface, Benefits Admin, Time & Labor, Absence Management, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, eProcurement, Cash Management, Commitment Accounting, Project Costing, Asset Management, Learning Programs & Catalogs, Enrollment & Registration.
- Excellent communication skills & a drive to understand customers
- Experience working effectively in a team environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills & a pioneering spirit
- Obsessive attention to detail with a strong interest in automating anything that needs to be done twice
- Experience with JIRA or a similar ticket tracking system for development
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
Duties may include but are not limited to the following key responsibilities:
The PeopleSoft Application Systems Analyst performs an array of professional and technical support activities for the City’s main application, Oracle’s PeopleSoft. These duties include analysis, implementation, testing, maintenance and enhancement of existing applications; performance testing and troubleshooting; production of system specifications, procedures, and documentation.
- Configure the PeopleSoft system to meet business requirements
- Advise on available options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Provide PeopleSoft technical services by acting as subject matter expert and working with organization through the entire systems development lifecycle.
- Assist in fully integrating the PeopleSoft system into the current business environments and provide input on best practices.
LIMITED DURATION POSITION
This posting is for a limited duration position. The position is projected to last 18 - 24 months.