Eugene, OR | Remote Friendly
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with one of Oregon's finest employers to fill the Product Designer role. This opportunity offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your creativity, expertise and hard work will be rewarded. This position can be done at our client's location in beautiful Eugene, Oregon or you can work remotely!! If you are curious, passionate, tenacious, and love to learn . . .we want you on our team!
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join the design team and help us build the future of online education. You’ll be part of a small multidisciplinary UX team with an obsessive passion for creating a world-class learning experience across web, desktop, mobile and set-top box applications. Your creative thoughts and ideas will be at the forefront of our efforts and have direct impact on shaping and refining the product. You’ll use data from our learners to inform your decisions and work directly with our researchers to validate your designs in usability tests. Using your full range of skills in product design, interaction design, and visual design you will craft magical experiences that empower our learners to conquer their dreams and better their lives.
Who you are
- You are constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to be better.
- You currently play a role in defining product strategy.
- You think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions.
- You obsess over the details and are excited to polish your work until it’s pixel perfect.
- Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
- You possess the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- You have the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly.
Our client offers a rewarding and fun atmosphere full of passionate individuals that strive for excellence. For immediate consideration, please submit resume and/or online portfolio. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering incredible benefits and exciting projects!