270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently working with a well established Springfield-based property management company that has an immediate need for a talented Property Accountant with growth potential to join their team.
As a Property Accountant you will handle the full cycle bookkeeping responsibilities and prepare financial statements for 10-15 real estate investment companies as well as assist with financial analysis and projects.
Responsibilities include processing and settling A/R, processing A/P, preparing check runs, performing and reviewing monthly common area expenses, performing financial closing procedures, journal entries and GL reconciliation, preparing monthly financial statements, analyzing and preparing annual budgets, and assisting with preparation of year-end tax working papers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounting/financial reporting
- Month-end closing experience
- Experience with Sage 100 / MAS90
- Proficiency with MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent benefits package offered. To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.