Quality Control - Production Support
Tangent, (none selected)
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Serving the Western United States for nearly four decades, our client has developed a strong reputation building structures, heavy processing equipment and material handling systems. We are currently seeking a full time, Quality Control – Production Support staff member to join the team. Our client offers an innovative work environment, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Assist high volume structural fabrication production facility with quality assurance, quality control, production planning and scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor production drawings for accuracy and build-ability.
- Coordinate and communicate with production staff and production leadership to address drawing issues.
- Markupand communicate issues to engineers and detailers.
- Work with Production Scheduler to assemble and release production packages to the plant.
- Monitor production schedule, verify packages are complete and distributed to the shop floor in time to meet the production schedule.
Job Skills and Experience
- Solid experience with Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience and familiarity with production drawings, particularly structural buildings, including beams, columns, handrail, stairs.
- Past welding, fabrication, quality experience helpful.
- Familiarity with building codes, AWScodes, and duties typically performed by a CWI
- 2-3 Years of verifiable experience in drawing review and fabrication.
Our client offers incredible benefits and compensation package including: health & dental insurance, short & long term disability insurance as well as a generous paid time off program.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.