Restaurant & Pub Manager
Salary: $36,000 - $55,000
The Ideal Candidate:
We are excited to partner with a locally owned, well established restaurant & pub to fill the Manager role.
The ideal candidate will have successfully managed a restaurant/bar and can anticipate changes in the industry before they occur. We're looking for a self-motivated individual who can take advantage of our competitive compensation structure for the benefit of both the restaurant and him or herself. You will be responsible for hiring wait staff and other employees, training new recruits, updating the menu, ordering supplies and ingredients, budgeting expenses and managing customer care.
- Remain accountable for all profit and loss figures
- Update and change menu seasonally and in response to budgetary concerns
- Find new ways to promote the restaurant through trade and community events
- Focus on building sales and forecasting future performance
- Institute and follow advanced cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintain top quality assurance and customer service standards
- Ensure all wait staff comply with health regulations
- Delegate responsibilities and develop staff.