270 OAKWAY CTR Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a growing, well-established Eugene business to fill the Staff Accountant role. As a member of the Finance Team, the Staff Accountant will have a wide range of responsibilities including performing month end close, reconciliation of accounts, preparing financial statements and ensuring compliance with accounting policies and company procedures. The selected candidate must have strong communication skills and be highly deadline and detail oriented and adept at handling multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete a wide range of month-end close related responsibilities
- Prepare general ledger entries with proper records and files
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with cash flow analysis
- Prepare documentation for annual audit performed by external accounting firm
- Assist with fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and company procedures
- Perform ad-hoc research and projects as needed
- Perform other duties as required to support the Accounting Department
Preferred candidates will have the following:
- 2+ years of previous accounting experience required
- Associates degree in Accounting required or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Demonstrated ERP system competency
- Intermediate Excel spreadsheet skills
- Experience with Sage ERP a plus
- Passion for innovation, continuous improvement and evolution
Why This Job?
This position offers the right candidate the excitement of a fast-paced environment coupled with the opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic team of operations staff, sales professionals and customers. Our client has experienced significant growth over the past 5 years and with recent improvements in automation is seeking candidates who are out of the box thinkers and willing to question the status quo. If you are an individual with these traits, this job may be for you.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering excellent benefits and opportunities for professional growth. Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.