Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with the Eugene Water and Electric Board to fill three Technical Writing positions.
As a Technical Writer in this role, you will be working on an IS improvement project critical to the utility in supporting the integration and connectivity of over 20,000 water and electric meters. You will gather critical business requirements from multiple business units, capturing the documentation of these requirements and translating them into diagrammatic form in Visio (workflows, technical integration diagrams, etc.).
- Experience using Microsoft Visio, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and active listening)
- Proven technical writing experience
- Knowledge of technology and terms
- Talent in graphical representation of information
If you are interested in this exciting project, please submit your resume for review. This is a limited duration assignment estimated to last 3-6 months.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.