Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with one of Oregon's finest employers to fill a Video Editor role. This opportunity offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your creativity, expertise and hard work will be rewarded. If you are passionate about video editing, creating quality products, love to be an integral part of the team’s success, are tenacious, curious and love to learn . . . we want you on our team.
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
- Edit professional videos for both internal and external use
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Produce informative and engaging videos to market our client and support business goals
- Produce videos to support the necessary internal communications and training of employees
- Help produce videos from concept to creation and final delivery
- Create internal videos that capture the activities and atmosphere of our client, inform employees of company news and events and train employees to follow proper procedures
- Produce informative, engaging videos that market the company and meet the requirements of the request
- Produce videos that resonate with customers and comply with our brand standards
- Maintain post production equipment, computers, storage and software
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Communications or related field or equivalent with 3-5 years of comparable experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop and DaVinci Resolve
- Possess knowledge of YouTube marketing tools
- Creative script writing experience
- Proactive in the pursuit of creating videos and staying abreast of video industry trends and technology
- Creative script writing
- Proactive in the pursuit of creating video and staying abreast of industry trends
- Possess good organization and time management skills to produce high quality products with tight deadlines
- Must be eager to learn and grow in your professional life
Skills that are Preferred but not Required:
- Motion graphics design and editing for title sequences
- Knowledge of ProTools
- Video coloring experience through DaVinci Resolve and Lumetri Assertiveness
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs and Slack
Please submit cover letter, resume and portfolio for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.