Welders & Fabricators
Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters, we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our client, a leader in the aggregate industry for over 4 generations in Lane County, has grown over the years with their rock drilling and blasting work extending to Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Colorado and California. Projects have ranged from traditional hard rock drilling and blasting in rock quarries and gold mines, dam demolition, portable rock crushing, utility line blasting, communication tower drilling, solar pile foundation drilling, and wind farm foundation blasting. The business is still owned and operated locally with a focus on their people!
We are currently seeking a skilled fabricator to join the growing team. This position will perform welding and fabrication of heavy equipment parts to complete assemblies or sub-assemblies of heavy equipment.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
- Weld steel components on heavy equipment including drills, excavators, loaders and dozers.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment according to manufactures recommended procedures.
- Perform field services and repairs on various equipment.
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure that all company safety procedures are followed to include MSHA and OSHA compliance guidelines applicable to the duties above.
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
- 3 years of welding/fabrication experience.
- Overhead crane and forklift experience preferred.
- We will administer a pre-employment drug test and physical. For safety reasons, we have a zero-tolerance drug policy, including marijuana use.
- Background check through the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to screen felony records as appropriate in compliance with federal government restrictions.
- Depends on experience
- Unlimited overtime when work is available
- Full benefit package
- Health Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Vision Insurance - We pay 100% of employee premiums
- Dental Insurance - We pay 25% of employee premiums
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)- Employees are given the option to contribute a portion of their earnings, pre-tax, into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). They can use the funds contributed to their account to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses that are not covered by insurance.
- 401k - Match 100% of the first 3% of your salary that you contribute, and 50% of the amount that exceeds 3%, up to 5% of your annual earnings.
- Prevailing Wage Fringe to 401k - On prevailing wage jobs, 100% of fringe (after health insurance) is paid as pre-tax wages into the employee's 401k. "Fringe" is the difference between the employee's regular wage and the total State/Federal Base+Fringe amount.
- Paid Time Off - 40 hours of annual paid time off (PTO) that is available for use after 90 days of employment. For every full year of service, employees' PTO accrual increases by 8 hours.
- Unlimited overtime if work is available
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.