Administrative Assistant - Blend Processor
Halsey, OR 97348
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a global leader in the grass seed industry to fill multiple opportunities in the Blend Processing department.
In this role, you will ensure the accuracy for order/blend processing while meeting deadlines and providing effective quality assurance for shipments.
The Order/Blend Processor is responsible for processing orders in a timely manner. This is a unique role that works with many different departments, therefore the ability to work collaboratively and positively with multiple departments is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive customer orders from sales
- Process orders to ship timely and meet deadlines for customer
- Track inventory through our software system for orders and
- Consistently read and respond to all
- Successfully complete all training as
- Maintain communication with supervisors on shipment
- Assisting with other duties as assigned by
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and follow-up skills with attention to
- 2+ years of similar experience in increasingly responsible
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent
- Self-motivated and ability to remain focused in an open office
- Ability to work overtime hours as
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook).
- Ability to make
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of
- Associates Degree or
- 5+ years of quality work
- Familiarity with Microsoft NAV