Agent Coordinator - Health Insurance
270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401 US
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. For over 80 years, our client has built a reputation based on taking great care of people by delivering insurance plans to individuals and business throughout the Northwest. We are currently recruiting to fill two Agent Coordinator roles.
Position Overview: Provide administrative support to Commercial Sales, Government Sales and Actuarial and Underwriting Departments to manage producer and agency appointments and terminations. Provide customer service by phone and email to brokers. Monitor commission calculations and payment.
- Process newly appointed and terminating agents and agencies for both Commercial and Government lines of business. Maintain agent contracts and agent data in all applicable systems, including Facets and OnBase. Ensure accurate records, files, and reports are in compliance with all Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and state Departments of Insurance (DOI) requirements.
- Work closely with Government Sales Staff to process yearly reappointments. Complete weekly reports and collect all required documents.
- Communicate with appointed and prospective agents and internal sales staff, providing professional interaction and exceptional customer service.
- Process agent and agency demographic and contract changes.
- Maintain required documentation for all appointed and terminated agents and agencies.
- Monitor the Agent Coordinator email queues for both Commercial and Government lines of business.
- Assist the Sales team in the coordination of mass mailings of contract revisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience: Two years of administrative experience is required. Health insurance industry experience is preferred. Advanced PC skills, including spreadsheet data management and software skills is required. Strong research and troubleshooting skills are required.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.