Eugene, OR 97401 US
Direct Hire Opportunity!
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are currently seeking an Assistant Controller to join our client’s team. As the Assistant Controller, under the supervision of the CFO, you will prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports. This position will provide support and coordination for all accounting related activities for the organization.
- Depends on experience.
- Generous benefits package including insurance, 401k with matching, paid time off and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 4+ years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Deep technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
- Construction and/or job cost accounting experience is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Pre-employment drug test (including marijuana)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities to resolve complex project issues
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain positive, cooperative working relationships
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal integrity and authenticity
- An attitude and disposition toward continuous improvement
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports
- Performs preparation of month-end balance sheet and income statement reconciliations
- Generates and post monthly journal entries
- Assist Financial Managers and CFO with annual budget and monthly forecasting
- Assists with annual review and tax return preparation
- Provides management and support for accounting department positions
- Monitors and records daily banking transactions
- Preparation of monthly fixed assets activity
- Assists in creation and maintenance of department process documents
- Performs any and all duties to support CFO and accounting department activities
- Health InsuranceWe offer health insurance at a cost of $50/month for the employee portion of the basic plan. We also offer buy up plan options that have lower deductibles
- Vision Insurance Pay 100% of employee premiums
- Dental Insurance Pay 25% of employee premiums
- Teledoc A convenient option for employees to seek medical care. Using TeleDoc, you can call or facetime a doctor to be treated for cold and flu symptoms, respiratory infection, sinus problems and more. This service is provided as a free benefit with no co-pays or medical office fees
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employees are given the option to contribute a portion of their earnings, pre-tax, into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). They can use the funds contributed to their account to pay for qualified medical or dependent care expenses that are not covered by insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Offer voluntary insurance program for Critical Illness, Accident Protection, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)With this benefit program, employees and members of their household can receive free, confidential counseling services to help work through both personal and professional issues
- 401k 100% match of the first 3% of your salary that you contribute, and 50% of the amount that exceeds 3%, up to 5% of your annual earnings
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
If you desire to work with a team that values honesty and integrity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential!