Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager
Remote Position, (none selected)
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with one of Oregon's finest employers to fill the Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager role. This opportunity offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your experience, expertise and hard work will be rewarded. If you are passionate about a job well done, love to be an integral part of the team’s success, are tenacious, curious and love to learn . . . we want you on our team.
This is a remote opportunity (prefer candidates currently residing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest) offering an incredible compensation and benefits package including: 100% paid medical, dental and vision for you and your family, 25 paid days off the first year and 30 days off all years following, paid holidays, 401k with company match and much, much more!
Scope & General Purpose
The Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager owns the tracking and reporting for all marketing initiatives. The role is responsible for leading, managing, measuring and reporting on digital marketing efforts, leveraging data to identify opportunities for marketing KPI optimization and growth and determining the tools and partnerships needed to analyze data while measuring and optimizing digital marketing and analytics investments.
Measures of Success
- Overall digital/paid marketing and campaign-level performance and attribution
- Website and other digital property performance
- SEO/SEM performance
- Digital marketing spend ROI
- Marketing data and key insight reporting
- Manage and optimize the overall paid digital marketing budget.
- Experiment with spend levels, content and ad tactics to increase traffic, clicks and conversions while optimizing investment.
- Serve as the main point of contact and partner with our Data Analytics team members to establish accurate tracking, reporting, and analysis of marketing data, including, but not limited to: channel attribution, ROI, CPA, LTV, and churn.
- Own marketing analytics, conversion tracking and attribution modeling. Run experiments and update digital channel spend based on data from in-house attribution model.
- Partner with agencies to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns for search engine marketing, display advertising and social media advertising.
- Develop and maintain Marketing KPI reporting dashboards, synthesize and report out data in order to inform existing and new marketing strategies.
- Strategize content and optimization of front end website experience to drive campaign results and digital marketing KPIs.
- Track and report organic SEO performance with tools such as Moz, SEMRush and Google Search Console.
- Assist front end web developers in remaining current with technical SEO trends and best practices.
- Manage relationships with digital vendors, partners, contractors and freelancers.
- Research, stay up-to-date and educate the team on digital marketing and data trends. Partner with content and design teams to develop creative assets for digital marketing efforts.
- Lead or assist in other digital marketing and analytics efforts as required.
Skills / Competencies / Education
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of work experience with digital marketing strategies, web and paid mediums
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns in a creative manner that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience working in CRMs
- Experience working with Screaming Frog
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Must be an independent thinker
Please submit cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.