Email Marketing Specialist
270 OAKWAY CTR Remote Position, (none selected)
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing quality employees to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with one of Oregon's finest employers to fill the Email Marketing Specialist role. This opportunity offers a fun and collaborative work environment where your experience, expertise and hard work will be rewarded. If you are passionate about a job well done, love to be an integral part of the team’s success, are tenacious, curious and love to learn . . . we want you on our team.
This is a remote opportunity (prefer candidates currently residing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest) offering an incredible compensation and benefits package including: 100% paid medical, dental and vision for you and your family, 25 paid days off the first year and 30 days off all years following, paid holidays, 401k with company match and much, much more!
Scope & General Purpose
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the production, testing, and execution of emails as needed to support the broader email marketing program, which spans email communication across current and potential customers. This role oversees daily campaign and transactional email production including template setup, list management and segmentation, building, testing, sending, archiving and tracking email metrics.
Measures of Success
- Individual email and campaign-level performance (delivery, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, bounce rate, number of unsubscribes, revenue)
- Email list subscription growth
- Email attributed revenue (new and renewing)
- Support execution of our email marketing, retention, and engagement strategy
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel (calendar, campaigns, content, production, deployment, A/B testing, monitoring, and reporting)
- Collaborate with team lead on the management of automated email programs
- Collaborate with team lead on development of HTML emails and inform the design process
- Segment lists by appropriate target audiences
- Manage email QA, including content and layout accuracy, testing for various email clients, browsers and devices and troubleshooting issues as necessary to uphold an optimized and error-free user experience
- Coordinate email stakeholder reviews, feedback, and approvals
- Manage email tracking and reporting and provide insight on performance and patterns in user activity
- Stay abreast of trends and emerging technologies in email marketing, particularly in regard to lead generation and customer engagement
Skills / Competencies / Education
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or an equivalent combination of experience and education that provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position
- 1 -2 years of work experience in an email-focused role
- Familiar with HTML in an email environment
- Experience with QA processes and A/B testing
- Experience writing and optimizing subject lines, copy, and CTAs f or email
- Experience tracking and reporting on email metrics and using this data to improve performance (opens, clicks, conversions, unsubscribes, bounces)
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform; tracking email activity from click to conversion
- Familiar with marketing email design and development, email marketing software, CAN-SPAM / GDPR compliance and mailing list management.
- Familiar with SEO and common digital marketing channels and the role email plays i n supporting multi-channel customer journeys.
- Familiar with attribution modeling, multi-touch funnels, and common reporting limitations
- Familiar with subscription service on-boarding user flows
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or HubSpot is a plus
- Must be an independent thinker
Please submit cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.