Eugene, OR 97401 US
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with Downtown Eugene, Inc. in the recruitment of a passionate Executive Director.
Downtown Eugene, Inc. (DEI) is a not-for-profit association of downtown property and business owners. Formed in 1988 and led by a volunteer board of directors, DEI’s primary interest is in the long-term economic health of the downtown core. DEI pursues this interest by advocating for public policy changes, supporting community public safety programs such as the Downtown Guides and building partnerships with other organizations that are concerned with downtown vitality.
The mission of Downtown Eugene, Inc. is to lead the long-term effort to ensure a prosperous and beautiful downtown.
DEI pursues this mission through the following:
- Engage downtown property owners, stakeholders and supporters, leveraging their support, ideas and talents in pursuing our vision.
- Advance policies, programs and projects that add value to downtown.
- Champion efforts to create a safe and beautiful downtown.
- Promote downtown as a place to live, work, play and invest.
Executive Director Job Duties:
- Represent and support DEI mission and vision in the community through building and maintaining positive/collaborative relationships with City Councilors, City Staff and other stakeholder groups.
- Lead member outreach efforts; building relationships and developing year-round engagement strategies.
- Approve invoices and follow up on A/R.
- Manage both social media, website and DEI newsletter.
- Respond to member and public inquiries.
- Working closely with the finance committee to prepare annual budget.
- Coordinate annual meeting.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong and responsive communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to research and provide analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing social media in a professional setting
- Strong verbal presentation skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility in work schedule with some evening work required
If you are passionate about the economic health of Downtown Eugene and want to be an integral part in leading the efforts to a vital downtown, this is your opportunity! For immediate consideration, please submit your resume for review. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.