Full Cycle Bookkeeper
270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a full-service real estate firm, providing exceptional service to both buyers and sellers to fill the Full Cycle Bookkeeper role.
Our client is based on three principles: the best people, the best tools and creating thriving communities.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development.
- Month end closing of the corporate books, report preparation, journal entries and account reconciliations; provide deliverables to support external audit process
- General Ledger – perform standard journal entries, write as required; prepare trial balance; interpret general ledger accounts and use
- Account Analysis – review GL accounts and perform analysis of those accounts as required; ensure account accuracy
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing; maintenance of customer files
- Accounts Payable – input vendor invoices; prepare invoices for payment to include preparing checks
- Human Resources – On-boarding of new staff; personnel file management
- Certified Bookkeeping designation and / or Associate degree in Accounting or related field, preferred
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, theory and practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate or Advanced expertise with Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.