Full Cycle Bookkeeper
Eugene, OR 97401
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a locally owned metal fabrication company to fill a full time, full-charge bookkeeper.
This is a direct hire opportunity offering excellent benefits and opportunities for professional development.
- Reception; duties to include answering and directing incoming telephone calls and distribution of mail
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing; maintenance of customer files
- Accounts Payable – input vendor invoices; prepare invoice voucher packages for payment to include preparing checks. Work with purchasing and receiving departments to ensure vendor invoices are correct before entry
- Project Management – work with project managers on project jobs to ensure billing and receipts are correct. Provide accounting records to PM’s and controller as required
- General Ledger – perform standard journal entries, write as required; prepare trial balance; interpret general ledger accounts and use
- Account Analysis – review GL accounts and perform analysis of those accounts as required; ensure account accuracy
- Fixed asset accounting and maintenance
- Expense reports – provide account statements to users and insuring proper recording of expenses
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication, organizational, customer service skills are essential
- Certified Bookkeeping designation and / or Associate degree in Accounting or related field, preferred
- Manufacturing and Project Management experience, preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Proficient at accrual-based accounting
- Experience with ShopTech E2 Shop System Software is a plus
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
Please submit resume for immediate consideration. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
Quantum Recruiters is committed to Affirmative Action and values diversity in its workforce.