Hendricks Park - Rhododendron Garden Assistant
270 OAKWAY CTR Eugene, OR 97401 US
We are proud to partner with the City of Eugene Parks & Open Space Division to fill the Hendricks Park Rhododendron Garden Assistant role. This is a part - time position working three days per week, 7am-3:30pm.
- Experience gardening, weeding and basic landscaping skills
- Preference to candidates with knowledge of local plants and weeds
- Experience pruning, mowing. mulching and operation of landscaping equipment
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Desire to work with and direct individuals or small groups of volunteers
- Must be willing to participate in park cleanup such as litter control, graffiti abatement and occasional cleaning of public areas
- Valid driver's license required
For immediate consideration, please submit resume.