270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401 US
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a leader in the construction industry to fill a full time Plumbing Estimator role.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. Our client provides competitive compensation packages which include employer sponsored employee health care, paid time off and a flexible, collaborative work culture. We are currently looking for talented, passionate, team-oriented Plumbing Estimator to join the team.
- Joining an established and still growing company with a dynamic team of industry leaders.
- Opportunity to be part of an environment that focuses on wins and your success.
- Competitive base hourly wages, $60,000-$85,000 annually.
- 80 hours Paid Time Off, front loaded.
- 7-9 Paid Holidays, depending on the year.
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company matching program.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees with the affordable option to add family members, including dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance, optional accident insurance and critical illness.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Under the direction of the VP of Construction, the Plumbing Estimator’s responsibilities may include but not limited to producing estimates in AutoBid for potential projects, submitting complete proposals, directing, and facilitating subsequent communication, contract review, and job handoffs. This role will also actively network and interface with new and existing customers, including contractors, owners, and developers.
- Analyze proposal requirements to produce accurate project cost estimates by gathering quotes and subcontractor proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify estimated labor rates, material costs, and time requirements by studying subcontractor proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Utilize installation experience and our current installation performance on successful projects to identify opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Submit professionally written and complete proposals.
- Upon request, price out installation differences and provide recommendations to the customer.
- Attendance at pre-bid site visits to gain complete and accurate knowledge of existing conditions for precise estimating.
- Maintain accurate bid tracking on Pre-Construction Dashboard.
- 5+ years of previous Plumbing Estimating experience.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents (blueprints, shop drawings, specs, etc.).
- Comprehensive knowledge of plumbing products, materials, equipment, and installation procedures.
- Ability to prepare cost estimates by analyzing proposal requirements in on-screen takeoff software.
- Strong computer skills including ability to work with estimating software, Blue Beam, AutoBid Excel and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Willing to be part of a team atmosphere.
- Commercial Plumbing Estimator with a sales background, preferred.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume for review or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries kept strictly confidential