1030 W DILLARD LANE Tangent, OR 97404
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a local Tangent, OR fabrication facility to fill the Project Coordinator role
The facility is supported by a dynamic, collaborative team providing solutions for building inspiring projects, executing in a fast-paced environment while delivering high quality products to the customer. Our client sets high expectations for what they can accomplish as a team and as individuals and seeks a team member that expects excellence out of themselves and strives to reach their full potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating all administrative tasks on projects with Project Managers.
- Update and run weekly department reports.
- Issue purchase orders under the direction of multi Project Managers.
- Assistant purchasing agent or manager with purchasing.
- New vendor set up.
- Insurance documentation tracking on projects.
- Create and track request for quotes.
- Assist multi Project Managers with monthly billings and SOV’s.
- Assist in research payments from multiple PM.
- Scan and copy documents for Project Department.
- Filing AP, AR, & job-related documents.
- Data entry into different software’s. (Viewpoint, Outlook, MS Office and timekeeping program.)
- Cross Trained into other roles in administration for back up purposes.
- Other job duties as requested.
This is a long-term opportunity offering incredible benefits, competitive compensation and opportunities for professional advancement.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.