Sales Support Coordinator
Halsey, OR 97348
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are proud to partner with a global leader in the grass seed industry to fill the Sales Support Coordinator role.
General Description: The Sales Support Coordinator manages the daily activities of the operational sales support function.
The Sales Support Coordinator oversees workflow of all business processing, including preparation of reports, charts and other statistics to support and direct the sales department. Initiation and tracking of orders to completion will be a required task of the role. The role will also act as a liaison to assist in handling and resolving complex customer requests or complaints.
The Sales Support Coordinator works closely with many departments, and requires the ability to work well with others.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders with attention to detail.
- Ensuring timely arrival of materials, build of finished goods and monitoring of customer shipments.
- Respond to customer service or account inquiries.
- Work with inventory team to confirm availability and substitutions.
- Follow procedures for maintaining accurate records of prices, inventory and other key information.
- Navigate between multiple database software.
- Help develop new marketing and sales related items.
- Make meaningful solution recommendations based on specified needs for particular customer requirements.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or higher.
- 2+ years of similar experience in increasingly responsible roles.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, estimates, dimensional weight and percentages.
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- 3+ years of quality work experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the seed industry or allied industries.