270 Oakway Center Eugene, OR 97401 US
At Quantum Recruiters we focus intently on providing talent to leading employers throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are excited to partner with B\Val CPAs and Advisors to fill the Tax Manager role.
When you join the team at B\Val, you are not just furthering your career or taking on another job; you’re joining a team of problem solvers and trusted advisors who understand that good communication and a foundation of trust start from within. B\Val fosters a culture of teamwork, communication and respect. We are seeking a Tax Manager who is dedicated to quality work and desires a collaborative and fun work environment.
- Prepare and/or review returns for corporations, partnerships, or individuals; including federal, foreign, state and local tax returns, estimated payments, and extensions
- Identify and coordinate opportunities and strategies with clients
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Provide leadership and training to Tax Staff, as needed
- Committed to learning and evolving your tax/business knowledge and skill set
- Develop internal and external relationships that foster a culture of collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related area required
- At least 5-15+ years of tax preparation experience required
- CPA preferred or willingness and ability to obtain CPA license within a reasonable amount of time
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work overtime during tax season
- Experience with Ultra Tax software preferred but not required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, and take initiative on projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
To be considered for this exciting opportunity that offers exceptional compensations and benefits, a fun and collaborative work environment and opportunities for both personal and professional development, please submit your resume. All inquiries kept strictly confidential.